The Roosevelt Cottage, located next to Santa Claus Main Post Office, is the oldest building of Santa Claus Village. It was constructed in 1950 in order to celebrate Mrs Eleanor Roosevelt’s visit at Arctic Circle. Read more about the incredible history of Roosevelt Cottage. Today the cabin hosts a souvenir shop of original Lapland reindeer horn products
View photos about the Roosevelt cottage’s history from the image gallery provided by the City of Rovaniemi.
Suitable for: Everyone